Are you a small business on or near the new light rail Green Line? Have you had a loss in sales due to light rail construction? Then the Ready for Rail Forgivable Loan Program might just be for you.
For-profit small businesses with no more than $2 million in annual gross sales qualify that also:
- Are independently owned (with four or fewer locations)
- Are located on the Central Corridor Light Rail Line (or within one block of the construction zone)
- Have been at their current Central Corridor location for one year or more
- Are focused on retail services (selling products or services directly to the consumer, including restaurants)
- Have experienced a decline in revenue due to the construction of the Central Corridor Light Rail Line
Loans are for up to $20,000, and will depend on demand and demonstrated loss of revenue. Check out the flyer below or the website linked above for the full info.